Monday, December 6, 2010

Wholesalesuedesweater

3d - render

this tutorial, I thought to myself -
any similarity to other tutorials is purely coincidental and is not may intend
My Tuts neither own Ausgegebn will
still new chair on other pages.
may also not be translated without my permission or
be used for Workschops / schools and craft groups.
© by Supersuzi
written using GIMP 2.6 on 6 Dezemnber 2010


'll get first time G'MIC from there: http://gmic.sourceforge.net/

first Open new canvas

second Background layer with gold pattern or gradient fill

third new level in black

4th create a path:

5th Choose from the path and fill with white

6th "Then, still below a bobbin turn


7th Now go to the G'MIC -> Render -> 3D lathing
with the following settings:

click to read on it - it will open in big!

and ready is your bells:



so easy and quickly you can now render with G'MIC ...

there are the items created with the rendering




I will still show a few pictures in the future , always with the mask and the finished item









I hope you have as much fun
render as I am ...


0 comments:

Post a Comment