Monday, February 7, 2011

What Do The Colors Of Rubber Bracelets Mean

Scrap Lo


Scrapbooking The word comes from the English "Scrap"
which snippets, bits mean.
were originally in the scrapbooking photos
into "scrapbooks" glued
and stickers and other
decorated to the photos right things.
Today they make it digital.
the finished work is then called Scraplayout, or "LO"

And the beautiful nature, you can use foreign materials,
there are plenty of Scrap-freebie-kit in network so class!


this tutorial, I thought to myself -
any similarity be combined with other tutorials is purely coincidental and is not intended
My Tuts neither own Ausgegebn will
new chair or on other pages.
may also not be translated without my permission or
be used for Workschops / schools and craft groups.
© by Supersuzi
written on with PSP X
Feb 07, 2011


first
brings you this kit: Friendship of my blog
it is complying with everything we need

second
opens a paper of your choice in the third PSP


now you get one of the books (Frame1-4) to your paper

4th
is also now
* not a paper with border
a veil (Curtain1-4)
* * at least one flower or jewel
* once the butterflies (Butterfly11 or 12)
to

5th
adds all elements of the first times as a new layer on your paper
your work and saves her first time as a *. psd 6 onwards

arranges everything to the way you like it,
possibly turn something and Decrease usually
pushes in the Layers dialog, the paper *. png down there in 2nd Stop is
or hold you to my screen


7th
me what is missing now a point is a bissel empty
so I get myself another day purely
because I can still write on NEN award
the day I turn a little and
I lay down so that the node is located directly in the book,
that it looks as if it is there tied

stores again between


8th
now seeks you out of photos that you want to use and
it also adds a new layer the layout

9th
there they pushed into place under the framework

10th
if necessary, you must reduce them again and turn

11th
and erase away all that looks out from the frame


12th
when the veil so your photo is,
that it covers a part
you can distort it with the brush slightly from the photo
or keep it simple verkleinerst

push 13th
ever seen but not bad ...
Now the text and, if the date or name (s)
depending on how you want to write the

with the text tool, so clear
adapt to the color Lo
then turn

14th
and if we're at it, we also write the credits to
reference Kitnamen and the designer - as a thanksgiving-always required
addition, you should always write such as who the photos used
so in the case are here:
Friendship Kit by Supersuzi ; change photos & design by Supersuzi

color so it does not immediately catch the eye,
but it must remain legible
place it in a place where it not interfere

15th
not save password

16th
now we come to the most complicated, the shadow

with the shadow is always so ne thing, it's always difficult
is the shadow too large? or rather no?
because it depends on what you will bring with it ...

is a sheet of paper or a sticker to be adhered properly to each other?
= less shade, more transparency (so between 60 and 70)

to a heart or a 3D flower or something be stuck to your paper,
more shade if necessary, remove the shade, and something turn ...

written document with pen = no shadow ...

letters aufgeklept more shade ...

it had to stop you every time you imagine, for example. would put in really going on,
you take a sheet of paper or cardboard as a base,
now you want about half a crumpled wrapping paper lay
seen as shadow? - Yes ...

now the picture on it - shadow?
yes - the crumpled paper under it was, the more shade

now I'll ne loop on the frame,
would find out because I see the shadows ....

I will like a butterfly flying across the paper ...
so shadow further and more transparent ... ;
but if I stick it directly onto the frame, as in the loop ...

I imagine every time I would actually
build the image in several planes in front of me together ...

are the first time among all elements of the same shade:


this is so my favorite shade,
always click again with the right mouse button on the item and the Shadow share
so that we each shadow can still continue working

except for perforated paper because I take
Opacity 80
and blur 15

17th
so now we have less than any level
a new level with the shadow



18th
first thing I noticed,
behind the veil, it looks beautiful ... from,
class because the veil is so transparent
so clear the shadow layer immediately

19th
we now turn to the shadow of the flower to
it is something So stick out
first time I'm
- reduce> Sharpness - -> Adjust> GaußscherWeichzeichner

20th
now the butterflies - which are to fly over the image
So I put the shadow only times a piece down
and slightly to the left or right
then I turn it slightly to the left
then I set the opacity or to 30 - completed 50

the shadow also

21st
change a shadow?
yes, the shadow of the day
do I take the brush and Distort
drag the corner or down a bit:


22nd
the opacity I am still at 50-60
and now is the perfect shade


23rd
now check again whether all the elements under a shadow,
has no veil, and the text layers not

do you like it?
one element on it?
Jewels in a few very small place somewhere?
also think because of the shadows

24th
I save it the way it is in *. psd from
and then I go with the right mouse button on picture -> Embed all change
then the size to 600px
sharpen again?
and then save as *. jpg


here are a few variations of my Lo's:
I hope
you has it had as much fun as me
her scrapbooking and more often ...


0 comments:

Post a Comment