Monday, February 28, 2011

Fire Red Cheats Gps Phone

Who wants a Darmspieglung?

Hello,
So first I'm still alive * fg * about it but since I do not want blogging but a Darmspieglung . I do not know who made one of you ever one who does not. But that is not that important, but because I have heard from some now it would have done it I describe my views but also really positive experiences.

few weeks ago I had very strong abdominal pain and my my family doctor I have a "bulge" in the intestine which had inflamed (More info: www.kolo-proktologie.de ) Since it was only a mild inflammation but had not the hospital but my doc said a Darmspieglung we must continue.

To be honest, I had weird shit. Who let the likes rumfummel with a tube in the butt, and I'm doing the intended hurts so much, especially when we read the instruction what can go wrong from intestinal bleeding puncture to the abdomen.

superior, after long and good persuasion of my love, I decided to make it leave. So I did the Doc get a pack of laxatives which I then had to take yesterday evening for the first time. In the run may have told me some of the drink this "liquid" the worst thing, since I'm still so bad that its not at all. When in the jungle camp get any liquids down whisked then I was yet to get down right.

When mixing the first 2 bag smelled quite tasty for Citrus, it was then placed in a cool, and I must say it looked very clear like normal water, but then ......

I do not know but it tasted as if one drinks a clear oil, the first 2 sips but then go drink at a bad already. REALLY evil, but I gritted my teeth and the first glass (500 ml) drink. You can not imagine how difficult it is to you the rest of the first liter of drinking, took me there for almost 1 hour until it was down and then went off ....
If I get paid for miles between the toilet and sofa would, I'd be rich now :-)
came this morning then the 2 part 8 clock up the "toxic soup" stir again and drink. With each sip, it was difficult to get the stuff down, but then I have the geschaft to 10 clock. At 11:15 I had

will be at Doc. That's a strange feeling to know which one is the same stunned, and then has a Darmspieglung on. I went into the endoscopy room clean, and had to move me. That is the bottom and put on a free make Trousers with "ass" flap. Then it was time to wait until the Doc is. When he felt after 3 hours (I was incredibly nervous and it seemed to me forever, but seem to have been only a few minutes) because I was receiving an injection and should lie down on the left side. What happened? No idea was sleeping blissfully. I know back then that was when I awake easily go into the next room and I have to lie there in a different place then I'm back to sleep. When I woke up I could put myself and my love waiting for me * smile *.
The doc then said that everything is okay except for the bulge and I can go home. I had worried that any polyps in the colon, or cancer or .. I'm there often containing too much worry. I'm glad

to be here again, to blogging to Twitter to chat or hang out just in Facebook in any case.

0 comments:

Post a Comment