Sunday, March 4, 2007

Wifelovers.com Times Out In Safari

I get a seizure

An evening at the house of IKEA.

19.00: The scent of warm sand and sweet Coconut is my nose, a tender and warm voice asks me if I have a pineapple cocktail wish Esmeralda and Eneida me diversify cool air blasts, "Get up!" We were going to go "because it sounds suddenly. Nooo! She has awakened me. My girlfriend wants to buy today, absolutely still to IKEA to shower curtain, shelf and other odds and ends. Completely morose and depressed, I get myself.
die better than to wake up, I think me quietly.

Well. So as soon as possible and then go back to his home.
Fortunately, the paradise of all women in their 30s just a few minutes drive away from us. When the friend of course, consistent to the speed limit of 50km / h holding course few minutes more.

finally arrived, we face a construction site. IKEA is expanding its retail space, so it goes on a completely wobbly stairs to the second floor. We just wanted to quickly buy a shelf and a shower curtain. No matter. As you pretending IKEA, where you have to traipse, it works only once through the entire store until we finally reached the ground floor.

The shelf should be placed on the kitchen wall. To connect and wall board, of course, is an angle of distress. This small piece of metal in production costs may 10Cent. At IKEA, but 8 euros. Each! Well, what can you do. Although there can hang shelves as exhibition pieces in birch and beech and 20 other grains buy, they are only in white: the only way we are struck. Fits naturally at all. So the angle back down and go to the shower curtains.

in a package for 15 € includes everything you need. 3 stakes, the associated connectors, screws, etc.
As an ordinary bath tub is now but longer than wide ranging, three bars of equal length pole is not enough. For the sides would need another bar. The
there are of course not alone. The saleswoman told me that one must then purchase another package. 15 € for only one bar. The rest of the package for the ton.
not purchased.

Since we needed a light bulb, you go on to the lighting department. Bulbs, there are only 2-pack.
not purchased.

As we stood at the checkout, we had the car full of unnecessary waste (pictures, flowers ...). Just what we needed, we had not bought.

After we paid, it went back for information. My closet, which I had bought about 3 months, completely collapsed into itself. The drawers do not work and lose odd balls.
I asked if I could exchange it. Unfortunately, I have the receipt anymore as I threw it after the building had worked.
the dresser I could, too, have bought elsewhere, said the nice lady.
I wonder what business for sale ANEBODA else, but give up and pull away from.

No more IKEA.

0 comments:

Post a Comment