Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Four Person Group Costumes

Brief Comment on "300"

Today I visited the movie "300", based on a Frank Miller (ie Sin City) comic. A truly impressive made film that was comprised of a fascistic images so that I sometimes significantly passed the fun. The tempered by selection and breeding Spartans defend the Greek achievement, which they despise as verweichtlicht and effeminate, against gay, degenerate Asian hordes and fall because of the corruption of the priestly and political world of the Interior (stab anyone?), Much to the plot (and it is in fact almost everything said). In conversation with other visitors of the film I find incomprehensible. Could you see any parallels.

appeal and aesthetics of violence feel I myself, also what is always the result, but such a naivtumber dealing with the subject (Small note: Hermann Goering in 1943 compared with the Stalingrad Battle of the Thermopylae, which forms the basis of the film) is amazing. I consider myself firmly that such a film would not have at least the time of Germans can be shot in Germany and I hope that I have it legally.

0 comments:

Post a Comment